Monday 21 November 2011

Fonts for Going the Distance

There are two fonts used in the opening credits. One is a sans serif font and used for the title headings such as 'Executive Producer', 'A......Production', 'Casting By...' etc.

Pistilli

John Hancock CP

ARB-187 Modern Caps

The seconds font used is extremely unique to the film's own titles, therefore it would be extremely hard to find an available similar one online for free. I could create my own font, yet I feel that this is extremely difficult and would not look as effective as if I were to find a font online. Therefore, I have instead looked at the characteristics of the font and tried to find a font that creates the same emotions. The main characteristics are that it is sans serif, quite skinny and elongated and very simple.

Headline

Big Noodle Titling

Tall Dark and Handsome

No comments:

Post a Comment