Monday 7 November 2011

Logo Designs - Font and Sizing

I really like tho logo, even though I feel that I should look into a few more fonts a I feel that this one just isn't quite right yet. However, in terms of sizing I feel that this logo works particularly well. The three squares are almost always visible and recognisable whatever size. They also are quite strong just as their own without the need for additional text next to it. It also is very successful when inverted, in terms of still being able to be read. 



I feel this logo below is still successful yet the actual logo alone without the text is not particularly the strong. Also, when it is resized quite small, the squares become merged together, looking like one rectangle rather than 6 individual squares. This is not as intended and not meeting the criteria for a successful logo. However, it does look quite interesting when inverted.






No comments:

Post a Comment