Monday 7 November 2011

Imaginary Forces Show Reel 2011

http://vimeo.com/22093708

Above is the link to a showreel for the studio Imaginary Forces for Spring 2011. What I find fascinating about this is the words 'Imaginary Forces' that are being 'inked' onto a glass screen is in a completely different style and design to their logo use on their website. The website version is elegant and defined, whereas the online showreel version is far more 'messy' and gothic in a way.

ONLINE LOGO


SHOW REEL LOGO

Below are two different logos I have made in black and white specifically so that my client has the option of either using the online logo and also a showreel logo if they wanted to. I have saved these as editable files so that if I need to change them I can. I downloaded a free ink splatter brush from www.brusheezy.com to add the effect in the background. The fonts were from www.dafont.com.



No comments:

Post a Comment